Saturday, July 30, 2022

Life of a Fish

Fish is a gill-bearing animal that is found in seas, lakes, and ponds. As you already know fish cannot live without water, water is essential for fish. However, there are some kinds of fishes that live in water like lungfish. These kinds of fishes are famous for their living on lands without water for more than years. But that’s not my point. I am not here to tell you basic information about fish. I am here to describe what I think about fish and how fish spend their whole life.


Recently I went to a doctor's clinic because I was not feeling at that time and what I saw clicked in my mind. I saw a bunch of fishes in an aquarium wandering here and they're looking beautiful as they ever were. They have no right to look this beautiful; they have a pile of sand in their aquarium, making it look more beautiful and astonishing. I started to think about what a great life a fish enjoys.


Fish do not have to worry about their future, their income, or their lifestyle. Fish just have to wake up and float in the water all day. Do you know Fish need 8-12 hours of sleep to function normally just like humans? On the other hand, humans have to get breakfast, some exercise, and some entertainment to function properly.


Fish do not have freedom they are just in a trap every time and they are always dependent on the water so they can live. Fish live a stress-free life; they do not go bald, and they do not have to worry about their future. On the other hand, humans have a lot of things to cover in their whole life.


Humans buy fish from their local general store or fish stores so they can make their homes beautiful and more presentable. Some humans also buy a large aquarium for a large amount of fish, and some buy a fish tank only for one fish depending on their financial situation. Some humans also have a fondness for collecting big fish like trout and salmon.

Human also hunts fish to live back in the old centuries when a human did only have a spear; they used to hunt wild animals like a lion or a big elephant so their whole tribe could eat. Humans still do hunt fish some humans have a fondness for hunting some do it to make their living. Fish is also a great source of earnings. In winter people who live in hot countries like Pakistan, Srilanka, and Mali love to eat fish. I also like to eat fish in winter. They sell Rohu fish. Rohu fish is a species of fish that is found in South Asia rivers. My favorite fish to eat is the Finger fish because these species of fish do not have bones. They are boneless fish.


 Fish is also a dangerous gill-bearing animal. There are some species of fish that are risky for humans like sharks, whales, and poisonous fish. Have you guys ever heard of poisonous fish? I read about how recently these types of fish contain toxins. Most people know about Sharks they are very dangerous-looking fish. Adult shark fish have sharp 32 teeth that can easily kill a human in no time. You guys know what’s similar between a shark and a human. They both have 32 teeth when they go into the adult phase.


Dolphin fish is everyone's favorite fish because humans train them to do entertaining tricks. I watched a Dolphin fish show when I was a mesmerizing kid. I still remember when the fish came close to me. I get so excited that someday I can’t forget.


Fish and humans aren’t similar. There are some differences in how humans use fish to eat their flesh to live. On the other hand, fish want us to eat them so the circle keeps rolling. We use them to decorate our home on the other hand they do not want to be caught




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home